Our primary objective is the safety of our participants and spectators while providing education and reminiscing about days past. Anyone that does not comply with the camping rules may be asked to leave the N.Y.S.E.A. grounds.
- For safety, camper parking will take place between 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM. If you arrive early or late, please park in the north parking lot (general parking) until the camping office is open. Do not park along the road.
- Camping fees are $10.00 per night or $50.00 per week. No refunds. Sites are 24′ x 30′. Each camper needs to be at least 5 feet from the camping space boundary line. Fire rings are allowed but the fire ring needs to be at least 10 feet from the nearest camper or awning and at least 5 feet from the camping space boundary line. If a larger site is required, additional charges will be assessed or the site moved to a more appropriate location.
- If electricity is available at your site, it is to be used for lighting only. Use of air conditioners or other large electrical devices is not permitted.
- One vehicle is allowed per camping site. Extra vehicles and all trailers are to be parked in the southeast lot. Please, no exhibiting in the general camping area. Violators will not be able to have that site again in the following years.
- Every vehicle parked on the show grounds must display a pass issued by the camping office. Exhibitors on the grounds must display a current membership to obtain a pass. Passengers not covered by a family membership are subject to the $6.00 general admission charge.
- During normal show hours (8:00 AM – 8:00 PM), please keep motorized traffic to a minimum. In order to reduce congestion, please use the perimeter driveways if movement is necessary. Speed limit is walking-speed or 5 MPH.
- Golf carts and personal transport vehicles (no ATVs) are permitted for handicapped use. Permits are issued at the camping office. The vehicle must be insured and proof must be made available upon request. Electric scooters are exempt.
- Small, contained campfires are permitted at campsites, but they must be at least 10 feet away from any protruding part of the nearest camper or awning and at least 5 feet from the camping space boundary line. Please do not leave behind plastic, glass or metal residue in the fire pit.
- New York State law prohibits the use of fireworks of any kind. Anyone using fireworks on N.Y.S.E.A. grounds will be required to leave.
- Public use of alcohol is prohibited on N.Y.S.E.A. property.
- Bicycle riding on the show grounds is not permitted at any time.
- Children must be at their site after 10:00 PM unless accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times and not left unattended. Please clean up after your pet. Vaccination records must be made available upon request.
- Quiet hours in the camping areas are between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM. Please be courteous to your neighbors.
- N.Y.S.E.A. is not responsible for stolen, lost, soiled, damaged clothing or property.
- Anyone refusing a reasonable request of a N.Y.S.E.A. official will be asked to leave.
Jim Hey @ 315-694-0586